Key activity: Day-to-day execution of a program and/or a project: on strategy, on time and within budget
You are: An excellent communicator: You can clearly share your thoughts both within the agency and with clients, vendors and partner agencies. You know how to get your point across.
Resourceful: You can creatively manage internal resources in order to make things happen. You don’t stop at the first no.
Reliable: Your team knows that the can count on you to complete the tasks assigned to you in a timely manner.
Responsible: You are accountable for the work that is assigned to you.
Flexible: You understand that a constantly changing market environment calls for an ability to react quickly and change gears as needed.
Able to prioritize and manage your time: You can manage the different tasks that come your way and ask the right questions in order to prioritize them and successfully complete all work.
Organized: You have exemplary organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
Familiar with agency process: You understand Dieste internal processes and follow them closely.
A team player: You are motivated and collaborate with your team members toward the common goal of creating the best work possible within budget and timing provided.
Curious: You always seek new information about your client’s business category as well as trends in the industry
WHAT YOU´LL DO
Coordinate and manage workflow through all agency teams
Develop, manage project timelines and follow up
Write conference reports on client calls and meetings
Initiate projects through the right channels and following Dieste processes
Interpret client needs into actionable internal direction
Develop and maintain client communications at appropriate levels
Help in coordinating of client meetings and preparations of presentations
Keep job history organized and easy and ready to access
Assist team in account billing as needed
Prepare competitive reports
Collaborate in the creative brief process and participate in a creative briefing
Facilitate the creative process with all the information that might be helpful for the team
Interpret creative work and provide feedback to the creative team in a constructive way, always guided by the brand strategy
Present work to clients in a compelling way, including strategic rationale
Provide support in the preparation of interception plans
Create estimates and review invoices to ensure accuracy
Manage quality control in all project
Your performance is measured by:
Proven ability to deal with clients and internal teams
Shown ability to prioritize and manage your own time, meet deadlines with quality work
Demonstrated clear communication skills to write and verbally express your POV both internally and externally
Growth of your accounts
Creative ideas in which you participate
Client and team’s feedback
Role: Project Execution; Leader of the Details; Seeks Opportunities to Grow
- Responds resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, challenges or obstacles
- Good communicator with error-free written skills; working to refine effective written and oral communication skills
- Understands production requirements & costs/time factors associated with print, broadcast, digital
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assists key task leader with day-to-day client project operations & expectations; understands the system coordination of all projects - knowing who to go to when
- Keeps AS apprised of project status; e.g. problems, opportunities and ways to capitalize on them
- Responsible for accurate and timely distribution of all creative elements (traffic sheets, rotation schedules, etc)
- Ensures client information is thorough, accurate and timely; works with Supervisor to interpret into actionable internal direction
- Works with client to align on direction/deliverables for new assignments; obtains all client executional details to set-up project success as well as secures all client approvals before going to market
- Responsible for project schedule inputs, based on client requirements; communicates relevant information to team in a timely manner. Monitors production schedules/activity and notifies supervisor of relevant fluctuations
- Assists with Kick-Off meetings.
- Serves as a resource for creative teams; provide relevant background and information as needed to facilitate development
- Updates client status reports, ensures detailed accuracy
- Carefully monitors the accuracy and quality of work methods and client deliverables
- Consistently maintains accurate and complete records and files for established tracking systems (server, job tracker, etc)
- Writes all work orders
- Prepares written recaps/conference reports of all client calls/meetings that result in agreements, approvals, revisions, etc. within reasonable period of time