We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team to support our C-Suite team along with the organization. The ideal candidate is a go-getter and problem solver who is always willing to lend a hand. They are resourceful, organized and love a sense of accomplishment. Friendly and enjoy working with a diverse group of people. A team player with exceptional communication skills who continually strives to build strong relationships. Is highly pro-active with the ability to multi-task and resolve conflicts quickly. Resourceful and doesn’t mind putting in the extra time and effort for the best results. Thrives in a fast-paced working environment and embraces change with grace.
· Manages calendars and scheduling/set-up of meetings
· Organizes and books travel arrangements both domestic and international.
· Completes and submits expense reports & timesheets in a timely manner.
· Facilitates the exchange of information between internal teams, clients, and business partners in a professional and friendly manner.
· Assists the administrative/Human Resource team in the planning of agency events.
· Demonstration of solid organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills – must be comfortable working in a diverse and open environment and have the capacity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
· Advanced proficiency in commonly used IT software and applications (i.e. Microsoft Office suite, WebEx, etc.)
· 3-5 years administrative experience supporting upper-level management positions
· Relatable experience in creative fields is a plus