Dieste Inc. is an Omnicom agency looking to hire a Media Supervisor to join our team in Dallas TX. This position plays a central role in media strategy & planning, reporting, flowcharting, and Investment for one of our key accounts at the agency. This account focuses on spot TV, digital, social, digital audio & retail media for the general market. We also consult and work with their inhouse Hispanic agency to support all their Spanish Language efforts.
What we are looking for:
The Supervisor will take the lead on developing unique media plans to fit the needs and marketing strategy of our client(s). These plans should stretch beyond the tried-and-true channels and formats and be innovative and fit with the overall creative idea and strategy. You will be hub for all parts of the media plan, the process and procedures for implementation and reporting as well as budget management and maintaining the schedule and due dates for the media plan.
The focus of this position will be managing the day-to-day business on the account across all media channels. Some of the qualifications and duties are, but not limited to the following:
- Lead communication with clients on status calls and media presentations
- Provide both topline and deep dive media POVs as requested by client
- Manage weekly status calls with buying teams
- Assist in overall media strategy and channel development
- Analyze target audience using syndicated and proprietary tools
- Develop and execute multi-channel media plans
- Steward the execution of plans, goals, and budgets
- Oversee traffic of all creative as well as any tag planning and implementation
- Assist with analytics and measurement team to build and share out media plan progress, insights, and learnings
- Work with buying teams to evaluate proposals by vendor as needed
- Continuous leaning and training across all media channels (heavy emphasis on digital)
- Develop and lead annual client work session for media landscape, strategy & training
- Assist with new business pitches as needed
- Building custom UTM codes for all digital assets
- Process data and boil it down to clear insights and actionable takeaways
- Familiar with GA reporting and capabilities
- Manage and measure various KPIs throughout the campaign
- You strive for accuracy in all your work with attention to detail across all your work
- You are a collaborator with our clients, within the media team an across all agency departments
- You’re comfortable leading meetings, status calls and presentations
- You can build out presentations without having to write a novel and still get your point across
- You can take feedback from clients and can pivot as needed and adapt to the changing needs of the media plan
- You go beyond understanding media principles and you are a student of continuous learning
- You are curious and yet cautious about innovation and how / when to use it for our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field and 3+ years’ agency experience required
- 3-6 years of experience in hands-on digital media planning and execution
- High level of confidence, self-motivated, proven leadership experience
- Demonstration of strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, verbal, written and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Positive and willing attitude, team-oriented, and a strong desire to learn and excel
Dieste, Inc. is a Dallas, Los Angeles and New York-based company that pioneers the future of how brands and cultures connect. We Connect Brands & Cultures by following our North Star: fusing data, insights, creative, and technology to propel our Clients’ brands and businesses forward.
Dieste has won multiple Cannes Lions for their work and has been named numerous times to Ad Age’s “A-list,” “Agency to Watch” and “Multicultural Agency of the Year.”
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE AT DIESTE
Key activity: Day-to-day execution of a program and/or a project: on strategy, on time and within budget
An excellent communicator: You can clearly share your thoughts both within the agency and with clients, vendors and partner agencies. You know how to get your point across.
Resourceful: You can creatively manage internal resources in order to make things happen. You don’t stop at the first no.
Reliable: Your team knows that the can count on you to complete the tasks assigned to you in a timely manner.
Responsible: You are accountable for the work that is assigned to you.
Flexible: You understand that a constantly changing market environment calls for an ability to react quickly and change gears as needed.
Able to prioritize and manage your time: You can manage the different tasks that come your way and ask the right questions in order to prioritize them and successfully complete all work.
Organized: You have exemplary organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
Familiar with agency process: You understand Dieste internal processes and follow them closely.
A team player: You are motivated and collaborate with your team members toward the common goal of creating the best work possible within budget and timing provided.
Curious: You always seek new information about your client’s business category as well as trends in the industry
YOU KNOW HOW TO:
- Coordinate and manage workflow through all agency teams
- Develop, manage project timelines and follow up
- Write conference reports on client calls and meetings
- Initiate projects through the right channels and following Dieste processes
- Interpret client needs into actionable internal direction
- Develop and maintain client communications at appropriate levels
- Help in coordinating of client meetings and preparations of presentations
- Keep job history organized and easy and ready to access
- Assist team in account billing as needed
- Prepare competitive reports
- Collaborate in the creative brief process and participate in a creative briefing
- Facilitate the creative process with all the information that might be helpful for the team
- Interpret creative work and provide feedback to the creative team in a constructive way, always guided by the brand strategy
- Present work to clients in a compelling way, including strategic rationale
- Provide support in the preparation of interception plans
- Create estimates and review invoices to ensure accuracy
- Manage quality control in all projects
YOUR PERFORMANCE IS MEASURED BY:
- Proven ability to deal with clients and internal teams
- Shown ability to prioritize and manage your own time, meet deadlines with quality work
- Demonstrated clear communication skills to write and verbally express your POV both internally and externally
- Growth of your accounts
- Creative ideas in which you participate
- Client and team’s feedback
- Late Entry to Mid-Level
- Multicultural Marketing and Advertising
- Full-time with full benefits
Senior Account Executive – Dieste Health
ABOUT DIESTE HEALTH
Our mission is Health Equity.
While an advertising agency cannot achieve this mission on its own, we can do our part.
Like our parent agency, Dieste, we Connect Brands & Cultures by following our North Star: fusing data, insights, creative, and technology to propel our Clients’ brands and businesses forward.
What sets us apart is our Cultural Intelligence platform – a proprietary set of processes and tools that enable us to deliver work deeply informed by data, culture, and consumer behavior. nIn health care specifically, this means understanding the barriers that create health disparities within communities of color, working to close knowledge gaps that improve health literacy and assisting our clients by creating culturally relevant messaging that overcomes these barriers and gaps.
The Senior Account Executive will act as an internal day-to-day contact for all account services activity. The SAE will support senior account team members in executing creative work, building effective client relationships and managing the critical components of successful project management.
- Executes overall brand objectives and strategies for brands as assigned under the guidance of senior account team members
- Participates in face-to-face/virtual client meetings, engages with clients independently on small tactical initiatives under the guidance of senior account team members
- Kickstarts timeline development by providing a due date and client mandatories to project management, and ensures that timeline meets both team and client needs
- Applies experience and understanding of agency processes to encourage constructive and proactive planning
- Informs and reviews project estimates to ensure they’re realistic, comprehensive, and fit within the overall SOW
- Works closely with PM and Account Lead to evaluate and approve finance tracker, invoices, and reconciliation documents
- Works closely with Veeva Specialist in reviewing routing project(s) against client comments and creative brief, and act as the PRC expert—ensuring all PRC comments are clarified and addressed
- Manages project modifications and deliverables with internal team members
- Partners closely with PM to ensure team and client needs are met on financial planning and tracking documents
- Establishes client relationship with one key client contact, such as the PRC or Promo lead
- Recaps meetings with defined discussion points and actionable next steps that show we are driving process and POV
- Maintains clear and consistent communication with clients, agency partners, and internal team
- Immerses in brand and market knowledge by searching online, reviewing trade journals, attending market research, attending a convention, and participating in a rep ride-along if possible—ultimately demonstrating that knowledge with presentations to internal team and clients
- Shares knowledge about client, brand, and market learnings with team, and in particular PM, during planning and review meetings and on routing projects
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
CHARACTERISTICS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years agency/healthcare/pharma experience
- Proficient in computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Proficient knowledge with pharmaceutical submissions with Veeva Vault PromoMats, the leading platform for compliant promotional materials and digital asset management in the healthcare industry.
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject and expresses ideas clearly and accurately
- Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g., time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
- Carefully plans ahead to ensure tasks are undertaken and time is used efficiently
- Able to create basic formulas and formatting within Excel and knowledge of Keynote preferred, not required.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Role Location: New York (Hybrid – 3 days a week in office / 2 remote)
Dieste Health/Dieste Inc. is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language.
Dieste Health/Dieste Inc. does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Dieste Health/Dieste Inc. will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner similar with local laws.
- Multicultural Marketing and Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Advertising