ABOUT DIESTE HEALTH
Our mission is Health Equity.
While an advertising agency cannot achieve this mission on its own, we can do our part.
Like our parent agency, Dieste, we Connect Brands & Cultures by following our North Star: fusing data, insights, creative, and technology to propel our Clients’ brands and businesses forward.
What sets us apart is our Cultural Intelligence platform – a proprietary set of processes and tools that enable us to deliver work deeply informed by data, culture, and consumer behavior. nIn health care specifically, this means understanding the barriers that create health disparities within communities of color, working to close knowledge gaps that improve health literacy and assisting our clients by creating culturally relevant messaging that overcomes these barriers and gaps.
The Senior Account Executive will act as an internal day-to-day contact for all account services activity. The SAE will support senior account team members in executing creative work, building effective client relationships and managing the critical components of successful project management.
- Executes overall brand objectives and strategies for brands as assigned under the guidance of senior account team members
- Participates in face-to-face/virtual client meetings, engages with clients independently on small tactical initiatives under the guidance of senior account team members
- Kickstarts timeline development by providing a due date and client mandatories to project management, and ensures that timeline meets both team and client needs
- Applies experience and understanding of agency processes to encourage constructive and proactive planning
- Informs and reviews project estimates to ensure they’re realistic, comprehensive, and fit within the overall SOW
- Works closely with PM and Account Lead to evaluate and approve finance tracker, invoices, and reconciliation documents
- Works closely with Veeva Specialist in reviewing routing project(s) against client comments and creative brief, and act as the PRC expert—ensuring all PRC comments are clarified and addressed
- Manages project modifications and deliverables with internal team members
- Partners closely with PM to ensure team and client needs are met on financial planning and tracking documents
- Establishes client relationship with one key client contact, such as the PRC or Promo lead
- Recaps meetings with defined discussion points and actionable next steps that show we are driving process and POV
- Maintains clear and consistent communication with clients, agency partners, and internal team
- Immerses in brand and market knowledge by searching online, reviewing trade journals, attending market research, attending a convention, and participating in a rep ride-along if possible—ultimately demonstrating that knowledge with presentations to internal team and clients
- Shares knowledge about client, brand, and market learnings with team, and in particular PM, during planning and review meetings and on routing projects
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
CHARACTERISTICS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years agency/healthcare/pharma experience
- Proficient in computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Proficient knowledge with pharmaceutical submissions with Veeva Vault PromoMats, the leading platform for compliant promotional materials and digital asset management in the healthcare industry.
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject and expresses ideas clearly and accurately
- Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g., time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
- Carefully plans ahead to ensure tasks are undertaken and time is used efficiently
- Able to create basic formulas and formatting within Excel and knowledge of Keynote preferred, not required.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Role Location: New York (Hybrid – 3 days a week in office / 2 remote)
Dieste Health/Dieste Inc. is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language.
Dieste Health/Dieste Inc. does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Dieste Health/Dieste Inc. will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner similar with local laws.
- Multicultural Marketing and Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Advertising